(C) 2023 All Rights Reserved
Zero Trust Architecture Assessment And Implementation
Success starts with a secure foundation
It has never been so difficult to create successful security architecture– and it has also never been so necessary.
Zero Trust Architecture is built around the philosophy that a network’s security is always at risk of internal or external attack. Ebryx believes all businesses should adopt Zero Trust Architecture, regardless of their size or maturity. For this reason, we base our services on ZTA Maturity Models and guidelines from CISA, NIST and CSA.
For Startups And
SMEs have a similar digital footprint as large enterprises and are subject to the same range of attacks. Unfortunately, they have to handle these challenges with limited financial and human resources. Implementing ZTA at startups or SMEs can dramatically improve security while also decreasing overall costs. ZTA helps such organizations leapfrog over less secure or aging technologies into an enhanced security posture. In addition to this, ZTA helps businesses conform to the standard of regulatory bodies and privacy and data protection laws.
ZTA adoption at mature companies is perceived to be a challenging process. The philosophy is relatively new– even experienced teams have not had sufficient exposure to its principles and implementation. At more established companies, ZTA is most effective when implemented gradually and in a manner that complements existing security investments and practices. Some simple measures can bring about major gains relatively quickly. Ebryx offers long-term consultancy and partnership services to implement ZTA impactfully and non-disruptively.
Expert Assessment Of Your Security Architecture
To ensure that you have your major risks and compliance requirements covered, you must assess your current security architecture. We provide a macro-level assessment that covers the following:
- Understanding your business, its digital footprint, risks, and applicable compliance regimes
- Assessing current defenses and making recommendations
- Ensuring your security spans the whole engineering and product development lifecycle
- Protecting your source code and IP
- Protecting the production environment
- Protecting the enterprise IT and cloud environment
- Identifying gaps in your security framework and compliance regime
Ebryx Security Architecture Assessment Service
- Comprehensive: Our goal is to remove your blind spots and secure the foundation of your security architecture
- Cost-effective: We understand that startups and SMEs must conserve resources. We identify what is essential and leave what is nice to have to your discretion.
- Adheres to industry best practices: We are innovators in Zero Trust Architecture and state of the art defense technology
- Highly contextual:
Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, our assessment and recommendations are tailored to the size, stage, and industry of your company
Beyond The Architecture Assessment: Your Partner In Implementation
We work with your internal teams to enhance their capacity and complement them where needed. Our offerings include:
- In depth assessments:
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Compromise assessments
- Source code analysis for security issues
- Protection: Apply preventive measures to block attacks and prevent compromises
- Detection: 24/7 security breach monitoring by our Security Operation Center (SOC)
- Response: Digital Forensics and Incident Response Services
- Compliance services:
- ISO 27001
- SOC 2
- ZTA implementation based on CISA Maturity Model and NIST and CSA guidelines
Get In Touch