Security Research & Development
Gives You A Competitive Edge
Security Product Development
Our security product development expertise include:
- Network security
- Web security
- Endpoint security
- Cloud security
- IoT security
Security Product Testing
Thorough testing of solutions, especially cybersecurity products, is critical. Often engineering organizations can develop a cybersecurity product but struggle with implementing a rigorous testing cycle, due to a lack of relevant skills and domain knowledge.
Our security product testing expertise include:
- Functional, manual, and automated Testing
- Product efficacy testing
- Security testing
- Stress, performance, and load testing
Malware And Threat Research
Our malware research enables our partners to devise defenses and counterstrategies. The research ranges from exploits and vulnerabilities to advanced malware and targeted attacks.
Our malware research services include:
- Discovering new attack strategies and threats
- Harvesting malicious mobile applications and web sites for analyzing malware
- Malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Signature development for malware
- Developing machine learning based malware and insider threat detection strategies
We have contributed to several patents on malware classification and authored security blogs for our partners that documented newly found attacks in certain app stores, cloud applications, and adware.
The Ebryx Advantage
Our cybersecurity R&D and engineering teams power some of the world’s leading cybersecurity products.
Get In Touch