We Are Ebryx
Greatness can be achieved when every team works towards a common goal. For us, winning means overcoming cybersecurity challenges as a unified group. The result of researchers, technologists and clients coming together was the extensive utilization of a leading cyber security product – Invisily.
We at Ebryx aim to make corporate networks and assets practically invisible to cyberattacks with zero trust security. This is achieved by deploying from a range of solutions to make accounts and applications accessible only from verified devices. The result is that sensitive information is protected and attacks are limited. So, however you choose to define greatness, Ebryx will be by your side.
- Case Studies
- About Us
- Contact Us
Who We Are
Founded in 2008, Ebryx is a cybersecurity services company. Our research and development services power some of the world’s leading cybersecurity products and our managed security and consulting services protect organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to tech startups. We are seeking Security Operations Center (SOC) Consultants for our offices in the Greater Boston Area and Montreal. These positions are project–based to start, but may develop into full–time permanent roles. We offer the option to
work remotely but may require visits to our offices and customer locations from time to time.
Candidates currently based in, and legally authorized to work within, the United States and Canada are welcome to apply. To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
The Security Operations Consultant is the primary technical contact between our customers and our SOC service delivery
- Technical pre–sales support to help prospective customers understand the company’s SOC services,
understand the customers’ environment and requirements, and propose SOC solutions based on these
- Work with the customers’ staff to implement the SOC solution
- Oversee the ongoing delivery of SOC services to the customer
- Provide periodic reports and status updates to the customers on security events and incidents, and
- Coordinate incident response between the customers and the Ebryx IR teams
- Help assess the maturity of customers’ existing SOCs and advise on improvements
- Help assess customers’ incident readiness and provide consultation to develop incident response plans
- Participate in the company’s training programs for SOC analysts
- Contribute to improving the company’s services and capabilities
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a SOC analyst, lead or manager with one or more major SIEM platforms
- Strong customer interaction and communication skills
- Strong learning ability and analytical skills
- Experience with one or more EDR and SOAR platforms
- Experience with security monitoring for AWS, Azure and GCP
- Python programming and scripting skills
- Experience with using and programming the ELK stack
- Certifications such as GCIH and GCIA